VII Consulting employs a four tier client engagement model.
• Outsource Services – A full solution and implementation capability for companies that select to outsource projects or assignments. VII Consulting’s services include the necessary change management to ensure successful and long term sustainability of projects.
• Managed Services – Managed services offer an optimum solution for companies that do not want to maintain the internal human resources, capital investments or management focus that is necessary to stay on top of fast moving new solutions, methodologies and technologies. VII Consulting’s solution based implementation of managed services focuses on practical and best practice methodologies, solutions, skills and experience that allow fast tracking and rapid definition and implementation of solutions.
• Resourcing Services – Our Resourcing Division sources and manages a team of skilled consultants and contractors across a broad range of business and IT disciplines and domain expertise. Our engagement model allows our clients to have access to all our consulting services, methodologies, depth of skills and experience, and support structures on a contractual basis. Each assignment has access to the full service capability of the company. We promote and ensure a consistent quality of service and methodology across all our resources and within the roles we fulfill.
• Recruitments Services – Recruitment is only offered to select clients and then only on a preferred or exclusive based agreement. We view this as a value-add service and is not a core function of VII Consulting. Our engagement model allows our clients to have access to all our consulting services, methodologies, depth of skills and experience, and support structures. Each assignment has access to the full service capability of the company. We promote and ensure a consistent quality of service and methodology across all our resources and within the roles we fulfill.
VIIC is a niche company and has few if any competitors offering a similar spectrum of services. Key to VIIC’s offering is the access to and pro-active management of an independent resource pool. From a client’s perspective the differentiator is the range and complementary nature of the offered services. VII staff comprises of experienced professionals with diverse business, technical, project and management experience. Many of our consultants have personally been architects, coders, project managers, business analysts and trainers.
This gives deeper insight into technical skill requirements, and insider knowledge of development team dynamics and the effect of culture on delivery. This broad range of experience and skills allows us to provide the client with a number of resource value-add services and differentiators:
Our focus on client culture, strategy and environmental dynamics
• Strategy planning and alignment
• Account and customer relationship management (CRM)
• Resource management
• Active and pro-active management structure
• Embedded methodology and memberships
• Qualified and accredited resource pool of consultants are hand-picked for each assignment
• Strong central management structure guiding our consultants, ensuring quality delivery to our customers
• The intellectual property build up over years of industry specific engagements are offered to our key accounts as a value add
• Training and development ensuring continues learning of our consultants and couching of customers